Introduction to Vice Chair Taanvi Malhotra


Hi Everyone!

My name is Taanvi Malhotra and I will be one of your Vice Chairs for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation committee this year. I am currently a sophomore at UC Berkeley studying Economics.

I was born in New Delhi and lived there for 6 years and then moved to Dubai for 12. Middle Eastern politics and policies are essentially what I grew up studying, discussing and watching on the news and therefore this committee's topics are of great personal interest to me; I’m super excited to facilitate the speeches that will take place during this conference.


In my free time, I love to travel, explore new places around the bay, play basketball or binge watch the office! (If you have any recommendations of places to visit, do reach out)

Hope to see you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resource: Palestinians in Israel

Resource: Women’s Activism in the Maghreb

Absher: Help or Hindrance?